Saturday, October 29, 2011

Simple, Delicious Pancakes

I am always looking for a great breakfast recipe and this morning I happened across the best pancake recipe I have ever found.  This quick, simple recipe is ready to eat in about 15 minutes and I guarantee you will love every bite!  I got the recipe from allrecipes.com and made one simple change to add a little extra deliciousness!

Here is what you will need:

1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
3 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
1 Tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. white sugar
1 1/4 C milk
1 egg
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract  (My addition!  Vanilla in pancakes is amazing!)

Here is how you make them:

Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl and make a well in the center.  Pour the milk, egg, vanilla, and melted butter into the well; mix until smooth.  Serving size is 1/4 C mix.  This recipe makes about 10 pancakes.  Enjoy!

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment